Whew. It’s been a looong day. In Aerobics Jessie and I moved our weights up and my arms are suffering through a significant amount of pain. I’ve got some guns, I’m not even gonna life. I’m going to wear a dress tomorrow because I have the body for it and because I love to be girly. I know people are often like, “why do people dress up for school?” Want to know why? Because it makes me happy! When I take time to get ready and enjoy what I’m wearing, I feel much happier and more alert. If I’m not trying to look “alright” then I’m worried about how I DO look and it’s just never good.
Work was pretty crazy tonight. We had eight people a half hour until close. How am I supposed to leave on time if I have 36532 beds to clean? AND THEN I locked my keys in the car so I had to call my dad to come open it.
I’ve said it before and I’m going to say it again just because…. In previous blogs, I have complained about things and then gone back and read them only to put me in a funk. I just don’t want to do it. SO if I complain about something, I have to write positive things after it.
Good things about my day:
- I just had a drumstick for dessert. The bottom of the cone is my very favorite part.
- I found out that Josh can attend my Easter lunch this year.
- I finished my Chemistry homework on my own and actually took time to understand it.
- I got to hug/hold my little sister and laugh with her.
- It was warm.
- Jessie visited me at work and made me laugh several times.
- I conquered Aerobics. It was straight up fun.
- I smiled at people today and felt genuine smiles back.
I’m pumped for tomorrow. AND the weekend. :) YESSSS!