I say different things at different times so I think I'm confused myself... but in reality.. I'd like to be engaged but not have a wedding for a while. I'd like to be a fiance for a little bit. :) Sounds Nice... FIANCE.
Some people think its dumb to be engaged for a long time- but whatever. Whats the difference of being together for a long time and not getting married- or being engaged for a bit and not getting married? You’re still together. It is what it is.
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
OF COURSE! I paid for the hotel, I get the shampoo/conditioner.
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? my bed is just a mess. All of the time.
4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before? No. I’ve had one stolen FOR me though! (It was my name)
5. Do you like to use post-it notes? I go through WAY too many post it notes- Especially at work.
6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them? The only coupon I ever actually use is for Olive Garden.
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees? Probably bees. Although I think they would both be terrible.
8. Do you have freckles? Nope.
9. Do you always smile for pictures? yes :)
10. What is your biggest pet peeve? Students who prolong class by asking insane questions, people who ride their bikes on busy roads when there is clearly a sidewalk, people who don’t know what they want to eat when at a restaurant or in line at a fast food place even though they had a lot of time to figure it out, places that dont list prices on websites, people who take up two parking spaces, oohh goodness. I’ll stop.
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk? Not really when I’m walking but when I am walking up steps I almost always do unless I’m running.
12. Have you ever peed in the woods?
MOORE than you know.
13. What about pooped in the woods?
Unfortunately, yes. And it’s the worst experience. I always feel humiliated afterwords.
14. Do you ever dance, even if there’s no music playing? Of course! I’ll sing my own song.
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
I don’t believe so.
16. How many people have you slept with this week? WHAT KIND OF QUESTION?!?!?
17. What size is your bed? I have 2 beds. My apartment bed is a Queen? And my house bed is a california king.
18. What is your song of the week? I would do anything for you by Foster the People
19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink? I suppose so, yes.
20. Do you still watch cartoons? Not really. I don’t mind them though.
21. What’s your least favourite movie? I don’t really have a LEAST favorite movie that I can think of…I mean I have movies that I dislike more than others but a single one.
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? I dont even know… underground somewhere?
23. What do you drink with dinner? Either nothing or water.
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in? Sweet N Sour Sauce!
25. What is your favourite food? AW MAN. I can’t decide… mashed potatoes I think.
26. What movies could you watch over and over and still love? This is an impossible question. Just sayin’. I could list way too many. Crazy Stupid Love, 500 days of Summer, Juno, Elizabethtown, Garden State, The Secret Life of Bees, There are just s omany.
27. Last person you kissed/kissed you? Jershua bisig.
28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout? Yes.
29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine? I don’t believe so, no.
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? A couple years ago, maybe? To my cousin, Hannah.
31. Can you change the oil on a car? No. I can take it to get it’s oil changed… every 2 years. :) haha
32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket? mmm. I don’t believe so, no. I have gotten warned twice.
33. Ever ran out of gas? no. My mom did though when I was really little and i was in the car with her. Lucky for us, we were by a Dunkin’ Donuts. :)
34. Favourite kind of sandwich? Turkey sandwich? Veggie Burger?
35. Best thing to eat for breakfast? CEREAL. YUM. I don’t know though. My mom makes a killer breakfast. And Josh makes delicious Breakfast Burritos.
36. What is your usual bed time? around 11.
37. Are you lazy? i can be.
38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? an M&M, Simba, a pumpkin, barney, a clown, a baby, A packers football player.
39. What is your Chinese astrological sign? I really dont know.
40. how many languages can you speak? english and SOME spanish.
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions? style
42. Which are better, legos or lincoln logs? Linclon logs!
43. Are you stubborn? I think I can be.
44. Who is better; Leno or Letterman? letterman all the way.
45. Ever watch soap operas? No, thanks.
46. Are you afraid of heights? not really.
47. Do you sing in the car? ALWAYS!
48. Do you sing in the shower?
I used to more than I do now.
49. Do you dance in the car? I don’t usually dance but I have on occassion.
50. Ever used a gun? nope. Well, a BB gun. ha
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? Probably like… 5 years ago.
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy? Yeah, they always make me feel cheesy but they are still very entertaining.
53. Is Christmas stressful? Yes, it can be! It’s still terrific though.
54. Ever eat a pierogi? no.
55. Favourite type of fruit pie? hmm.. I like it all, really. Apple?
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? A nurse.
57. Do you believe in ghosts? yes and no. I haven’t ever seen a ghost or experienced a ghost but I believe they could be real.